The Vulcan VSC36 features two drawers that can hold up to a total of (2) 12” x 20” x 6” pans. Each of the VSC36 drawers contain 14 gauge stainless steel drawer slides, a magnetic snap-in gasket, and a self-closing mechanism to ensure that the drawers close properly. The VSC36 also comes equipped with a stay-open feature to ensure the drawers stay open while you work.
This refrigerated chef base uses a 1/3 hp compressor to circulate the R-404A refrigerant and the automatic non-electric condensate evaporator, off-cycle evaporator defrost, and condenser filter make this model easier to maintain. The interior temperature range of 34-38 degrees Fahrenheit is controlled by the microprocessor controls. A 115V electrical connection is required for operation.
Looking for something larger? Try the Vulcan VSC48, VSC60, VSC72, VSC84 or VSC96.
- Stainless steel exterior and interior
- Custom stainless steel top for unitized assembly with V Series range components only
- Microprocessor control system
- Balanced, self-contained refrigeration system using R-404A
- Front-breathing design for “zero-clearance” installation
- Non-electric automatic condensate evaporator
- Condenser filter
- Off-cycle evaporator defrost
- Controllable anti-condensate drawer perimeter heaters
- Full-length drawer handle with gasket guard
- Magnetic snap-in door gaskets
- Drawers accommodate 12″ x 20″ x 6″ pans (pans by others)
- Self-closing drawers with stay-open feature
- 14-gauge stainless steel drawer slide
- Side, front and rear access panel for ease of service and maintenance
- NEMA 5-15P plug with 9′ cord and cord retainer
- 3″ casters on adjustable channel moving system
Warranty: One-year parts and labor, two years control warranty (parts and labor), three-year drawer parts warranty, and five-year compressor warranty.
**Image may not depict product color, inclusions or accessories.**